01. I am new for website and mobile app development, and don't know how it process?
Don’t fear, with WebdesignR you are covered. As you don’t know anything about Website that’s the reason why we are here. You would learn more about our time proven process in your project execution.
02. What Kind of Business Industry you work with?
In our 6+ years of journey, we’ve worked with a wide range of company types such as: small start-ups, large corporations, nonprofits, B2B, B2C and more. We have rich working experience across many industries as: Technology, Education, Food, Apparel, Health & Beauty, Travel, Real Estate, Finance, Agriculture, Aerospace and more.
Over the years, we’ve helped businesses improve their client service, market their product, and attract more customers. Practicality requests vary from basic to advanced. Our team takes the time to induce to grasp your business, organization, and competitors to make sure your web site supports all of your goals. That’s why we are known as best web designing company in Noida.
03.What is your payment process?
After discussion and planning, the project starts with a 30% deposit. After design are approved and before we move into actual coding/programming, we collect next 30%. Once we have completed and fulfilled our scope, the final 40% is to be released by you and WebdesignR Team then scheduled your website/mobile app for launch.
04.Can you allot me a single key person?
Of course, in case you just need one key person to handle all your request we have that covered. On every project we have a project manager, with whom you can share/discuss all your requirement and executions.
05.Which payment mode you accepts?
We accept Cash, Paytm, Wire Transfer, NEFT and Direct Bank Transfer.
06.How you handle client privacy and data?
At WebdesignR, we take extra precaution to protect the sensitive personal and corporate data provided by our client or customer base.
There are steps we take to protect our client data, as well as the hard-earned trust you’ve put in us.
- Using firewalls, anti-virus software and other layers of protection to our business servers and computers.
- We always choose a web host that values our business security.
- Limiting employee access to customer data.
- Lock down all computers.
- Keep up with latest upgrades to avoid malicious spam wares.
- We time to time hire a cyber security professional for more secure working environment.